Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where do I find the start date on my debit card?

For something I'm buying online I need the start date and expire date for my debit card. I have the expire date, but don't know where to find the start date. Is this something I have to get from my bank?|||I never heard of a place needed the start date.


But if they need it (and im confused why??) then it be the date you ACTIVATED your card. You can call you bank but I dont know if they can give you the activation date, i wouldnt bother calling customer service they may not have.. Call your bank card security department first then tend to have more information on it|||I got asked this question too, and my bank helped. They told me the debit card was valid for 10 years and there were 7 years left. From that info we found the starting date.





Phone your bank and ask them. Your debit card may have a different life span from mine.|||WHY in the hell do you people insist on using those ripoff cards?





You go to a bank.


You open a FREE checking account.





You get a debit card.





it starts the day you get it.





It's time to stop that crap and grow the helll up.|||It is common when ordering on line for them to ask the account number and expiration date, sometimes even the security code . . . but I've never had them ask for a start date.|||The start date is the date you opened the checking account.


This is very unusual since most merchants know this.





Be careful you are not falling for a scam.


/

No comments:

Post a Comment