Thursday, December 15, 2011

What would be the easier way for me to purchasing my ticket with debit card?

I am possibly returning to my country and I need to purchase one-way ticket to Tokyo (Japan).





What would be the best way for me to get ticket without using my credit card?





I want to use debit card or cash (if not) .


Am I able to purchase my ticket with debit car from Expedia or other online places?





Or Would that be easier if I book my ticket from travel agency?|||If your debit card has the Mastercard or Visa label you can use it anywhere you can use a credit card... Based on your question, I assume it's just a simple ATM card with no credit card company affiliation...





There is Bill Me Later, which is essentially a credit line that allows you to purchase items online. I believe it's only open to US customers, so depending on your status in the US you may not be able to participate. For example, if you're here on a tourist visa and thus have no social security number you wouldn't be able to apply, but if you are here under a work visa with a SSN, you should be able to apply. There are quite a few travel options that use Bill Me Later, such as Hotwire.com, BookIt.com, JetBlue, Continental, US Airways, and some others.





I am not aware of any travel agencies that use PayPal, so as far as I know, that's not an option.





The only other options I can think of is using an airline ticket office (some airlines do still have ticket offices in larger areas), a ticket counter at an airport, or a travel agency. In all those cases, call ahead to see if you need to bring cash or if they can process an ATM Debit card. I would also suggest using sites like Travelocity and Expedia to find out what airlines are offering the best deals, and what times of the day, and which days of the week, are cheapest so you can tell them exactly what it is you're looking to do.





Good luck and sayonara!|||Aloha you can use your debit if you have enough to cover the cost of the ticket,that way no interest is involved . A travel agent is going to charge a persentage for booking your flight! Try cheap flights or travelocity, remember to find one that the taxes are included so you know what your final cost is first

No comments:

Post a Comment