Thursday, December 15, 2011

What will happen to a minor for illegally using a debit card?

My 15 year old nephew used my debit card and charged $460.00 worth of minutes to his phone. I notified the bank, canceled my card and filed a police report. What will happen to him. Please no guesses or opinions, I'm looking for people who have encountered this problem first hand. Thanks.|||If he paid the money now the Police will not do anything. if not then it will go to the court for minors and the court will still ordered him to pay the money and any fine and he may get away with probation as it is his first offense and it is under $500.00. he will need attorney if he did not pay before the police get involved. Good luck|||he will be charged as a minor for crdit card fraud. Although it was a debit card the authoriztions procedure is the same. The laws in your state for minors will apply in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment