Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I transfer money from a debit or credit card to another debit card or bank account?

I want to electronically transfer money from a gift card (Debit mastercard) to my bank account. How can I do this without paying a huge fee?|||i doubt you can do it without anyfees... maybe unless you used paypal, put the funds in that account and then switch to your bank account.|||Try to register to alerpay its much safer when you make transactions and much esier that way! here the the site where you can access it


http://wickedcorpe99.blogspot.com|||Contact the company and ask them. Each company will have a different procedure. I assume the fees you pay will be a percentage of the money you are transferring -- the more you are transferring, the more fees you will pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment