Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I find out my debit card number?

I had opened a debit card at Chase bank today, and they had said that it would take about 7 days for it to get to me in the mail. Is there any way that I can find out what the debit card number will be online?|||1) It's highly unlikely you can find it.





2) Even if you could, you have to activate the card when it gets to you, so just having the number before activation does you no good.





Sorry!|||It may take a few days for your debit account to be available online. Your best bet would be to call the bank or better, visit the bank, and ask them what their procedure is for giving out debit card numbers prior to the card arriving. They might be able to tell it to you.|||your going to have to wait.|||No, you won't know until it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment